Connexion
user profile
Connexion
user profile
Connexion
user profile
Seller_AISbb4oU4C6bK

VTR Valid Tracking Ref

It looks like Amazon’s VTR % rate has gone wrong again. Is this the same for others and what can be done?
I send lots of small low value items (not cost effective to pay extra for tracking) and as long as I mark them as despatched manually as Stamps/Franking they have not reduced my VTR %. They are excluded from requiring a VTR. Only items I send tracked and upload the tracking ref are items purchased as Second Day.
Ive been doing the above for a few years no problem at all and kept my VTR at 100% but it seems that items now since 6th April are all reducing my VTR because they dont have a valid tracking ref.

From past experience I feel by contacting amazon I will get nowhere apart from automated responses that dont help.

Can anyone help please.

464 vues
163 réponses
Balises:Paiements
Répondre
0 répondre
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

They sent out an announcement a few months back, and a few reminders since that as of 1st March, stamps/franking is no longer exempt - its now invalid for VTR

How are you actually sending your orders ?

user profile
Seller_DROodOAYHftnc

There have been several emails re. the change which started on 1st April, that stamps/franking is no longer valid for VTR.

user profile
Seller_4uKIP5ARPyO4W

Having a breakdown here, can anybody at Amazon tell me what to do

user profile
Seller_W61r1IaolW6bo

Rather new to this Amazon lark but finding it extremely difficult with all the extremely tight rules for x,y,z the patronising videos to educate… pfft. The troublesome navigation of the site and to be honest the impossible 1% defect rate. (Another story.)
Mainly issue here is my VTR is about 24% even though I buy all my postage through Amazon, vast majority is 2nd Class Large letters but from what I’ve read that is okay. No matter how many times I point this out to customer service I get the same standard copy n paste reply. There seems to be nothing I can do on this one. My VTR should be 100% it’s that simple.

user profile
Seller_8EpxaNNvZmQ42

So now all postage has to go through amazon??? this is so confusing we had all this crap with vtr last time everyone panicking about account being deactivated i usually do all my postage through royal mail website

user profile
Seller_8EpxaNNvZmQ42

i mark it of as carrier royal mail delivery service royal mail 2nd class/franking then i put in franking in tracking id

user profile
Seller_8EpxaNNvZmQ42

i do it manually on royal mail

user profile
Seller_8EpxaNNvZmQ42

hi jilly yes but to be honest i didnt understand a word of it

user profile
Seller_8EpxaNNvZmQ42

no little i am actually finishing selling soon im just getting rid of a load of stock i have but dont want account deactivated before i get rid of it all

user profile
Seller_8EpxaNNvZmQ42

ty and will that keep my vtr on track till i close account

user profile
Seller_AISbb4oU4C6bK

VTR Valid Tracking Ref

It looks like Amazon’s VTR % rate has gone wrong again. Is this the same for others and what can be done?
I send lots of small low value items (not cost effective to pay extra for tracking) and as long as I mark them as despatched manually as Stamps/Franking they have not reduced my VTR %. They are excluded from requiring a VTR. Only items I send tracked and upload the tracking ref are items purchased as Second Day.
Ive been doing the above for a few years no problem at all and kept my VTR at 100% but it seems that items now since 6th April are all reducing my VTR because they dont have a valid tracking ref.

From past experience I feel by contacting amazon I will get nowhere apart from automated responses that dont help.

Can anyone help please.

464 vues
163 réponses
Répondre
user profile

VTR Valid Tracking Ref

par Seller_AISbb4oU4C6bK

Can anyone help please.

464 vues
163 réponses
Répondre
0 répondre
0 répondre
Filtres rapides
Trier par
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

They sent out an announcement a few months back, and a few reminders since that as of 1st March, stamps/franking is no longer exempt - its now invalid for VTR

user profile
Seller_DROodOAYHftnc

There have been several emails re. the change which started on 1st April, that stamps/franking is no longer valid for VTR.

user profile
Seller_4uKIP5ARPyO4W

user profile
Seller_W61r1IaolW6bo

Rather new to this Amazon lark but finding it extremely difficult with all the extremely tight rules for x,y,z the patronising videos to educate… pfft. The troublesome navigation of the site and to be honest the impossible 1% defect rate. (Another story.)
Mainly issue here is my VTR is about 24% even though I buy all my postage through Amazon, vast majority is 2nd Class Large letters but from what I’ve read that is okay. No matter how many times I point this out to customer service I get the same standard copy n paste reply. There seems to be nothing I can do on this one. My VTR should be 100% it’s that simple.

user profile
Seller_8EpxaNNvZmQ42

So now all postage has to go through amazon??? this is so confusing we had all this crap with vtr last time everyone panicking about account being deactivated i usually do all my postage through royal mail website

user profile
Seller_8EpxaNNvZmQ42

i mark it of as carrier royal mail delivery service royal mail 2nd class/franking then i put in franking in tracking id

user profile
Seller_8EpxaNNvZmQ42

user profile
Seller_8EpxaNNvZmQ42

user profile
Seller_8EpxaNNvZmQ42

no little i am actually finishing selling soon im just getting rid of a load of stock i have but dont want account deactivated before i get rid of it all

user profile
Seller_8EpxaNNvZmQ42

user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

Répondre
user profile
Seller_DROodOAYHftnc

user profile
Seller_DROodOAYHftnc

Répondre
user profile
Seller_4uKIP5ARPyO4W

user profile
Seller_4uKIP5ARPyO4W

Répondre
user profile
Seller_W61r1IaolW6bo

user profile
Seller_W61r1IaolW6bo

Répondre
user profile
Seller_8EpxaNNvZmQ42

user profile
Seller_8EpxaNNvZmQ42

Répondre
user profile
Seller_8EpxaNNvZmQ42

user profile
Seller_8EpxaNNvZmQ42

Répondre
user profile
Seller_8EpxaNNvZmQ42

user profile
Seller_8EpxaNNvZmQ42

Répondre
user profile
Seller_8EpxaNNvZmQ42

user profile
Seller_8EpxaNNvZmQ42

Répondre
user profile
Seller_8EpxaNNvZmQ42

user profile
Seller_8EpxaNNvZmQ42

Répondre
user profile
Seller_8EpxaNNvZmQ42

user profile
Seller_8EpxaNNvZmQ42

Répondre
Accéder à la publication d’origine