Connexion
user profile
Connexion
user profile
Connexion
user profile
Seller_1xhwjrclXHdNV

Dead loop resolving account on hold issue

Anyone who has been through this please help me. I created this seller account to resolve my friend’s account’s issue.

Issue:

1. cannot log in to the seller or buyer account, when login the UI indicates the account is closed.
  2. All reaching out to Amazon fall into a dead loop. They will create a case and say some team will reach out via email, but we never received any email.
  3. We did not receive any alert when the account was initially on hold.

Since when:
04/21/2023

What we tried:

1. Contact via chat
  2. call, we had been promised that some team would reach out and asked to wait for 24 hours many times, but no one reached out.
  3. emails (find a couple by doing online searches)

What we learned:
From customer service, we learned the account is on hold(not closed) because of the high refund rate, or because someone tried to purchase items using our account.

Our explanation:
We believe there was a misjudgment on buyer’s account. Since Amazon gives both accounts when we register the seller account, we cannot get rid of the buyer account, but we did not intentionally use the buyer’s account to purchase items.

Greatly appreciate it if you could input your thoughts. Thank you!
@Amelia_Amazon

58 vues
20 réponses
Balises:Images, Tarification
Répondre
0 répondre
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

Are you saying you closed your buyer account ? Or amazon closed your buyer account ?

If so, and it’s on the same login details, your seller account will also be deleted

Looking at that message, you need to read the email they sent

user profile
Seller_1xhwjrclXHdNV

@Virgil_Amazon Could you help?

user profile
Seller_RyBiR05Djvp7V

Hello @QualityLife_Essentia,

This is Amelia from Amazon to assist you.

Thanks for your inquiry. In an effort to maintain the integrity of our Seller’s accounts, we are unable to share account or case specific information with anyone other than the main account holder.

To receive an update on the status of this issue, please have the Seller reach out to us creating another thread. Alternatively, they can also open a case in Seller Central via Help > Get support.

The forums community and I are here to support you. Feel free to post any further queries you have.

Regards,
Amelia

user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

Looks like you’ve been caught by amazon doing something you shouldn’t ?!

Buying your own stock ?!
Or , buying from other sellers in order to dropship - and then claiming refunds from those sellers?!

Either way, you’ll struggle to get reinstated

Look at ebay or Facebook if you are in uk

user profile
Seller_1xhwjrclXHdNV

@Abella_Amazon could you please help us.

user profile
Seller_1xhwjrclXHdNV

@Kavi_Amazon could you please help us.

Il n’y a plus de publications à afficher
user profile
Seller_1xhwjrclXHdNV

Anyone who has been through this please help me. I created this seller account to resolve my friend’s account’s issue.

Issue:

1. cannot log in to the seller or buyer account, when login the UI indicates the account is closed.
  2. All reaching out to Amazon fall into a dead loop. They will create a case and say some team will reach out via email, but we never received any email.

Since when:
04/21/2023

What we tried:

1. Contact via chat
  2. call, we had been promised that some team would reach out and asked to wait for 24 hours many times, but no one reached out.

What we learned:
From customer service, we learned the account is on hold(not closed) because of the high refund rate, or because someone tried to purchase items using our account.

Our explanation:
We believe there was a misjudgment on buyer’s account. Since Amazon gives both accounts when we register the seller account, we cannot get rid of the buyer account, but we did not intentionally use the buyer’s account to purchase items.

@Amelia_Amazon

58 vues
20 réponses
Répondre
user profile

par Seller_1xhwjrclXHdNV

Issue:

Since when:
04/21/2023

What we tried:

1. Contact via chat

What we learned:

Our explanation:

@Amelia_Amazon

58 vues
20 réponses
Répondre
0 répondre
0 répondre
Filtres rapides
Trier par
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

Are you saying you closed your buyer account ? Or amazon closed your buyer account ?

If so, and it’s on the same login details, your seller account will also be deleted

user profile
Seller_1xhwjrclXHdNV

user profile
Seller_RyBiR05Djvp7V

Thanks for your inquiry. In an effort to maintain the integrity of our Seller’s accounts, we are unable to share account or case specific information with anyone other than the main account holder.

To receive an update on the status of this issue, please have the Seller reach out to us creating another thread. Alternatively, they can also open a case in Seller Central via Help > Get support.

The forums community and I are here to support you. Feel free to post any further queries you have.

Regards,
Amelia

user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

Buying your own stock ?!
Or , buying from other sellers in order to dropship - and then claiming refunds from those sellers?!

user profile
Seller_1xhwjrclXHdNV

user profile
Seller_1xhwjrclXHdNV

user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

Répondre
user profile
Seller_1xhwjrclXHdNV

user profile
Seller_1xhwjrclXHdNV

Répondre
user profile
Seller_RyBiR05Djvp7V

Regards,
Amelia

user profile
Seller_RyBiR05Djvp7V

Regards,
Amelia

Répondre
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

Buying your own stock ?!

user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

Buying your own stock ?!

Répondre
user profile
Seller_1xhwjrclXHdNV

user profile
Seller_1xhwjrclXHdNV

Répondre
user profile
Seller_1xhwjrclXHdNV

user profile
Seller_1xhwjrclXHdNV

Répondre
Accéder à la publication d’origine