user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account deactivated - Multiple account recognition

by Seller_ECWTBoSqlqFZd

Hi everyone, my account has been deactivated due to a multiple accounts violation (I don’t have an other seller accounts). I need to submit a statement about the duplicate account and whether I recognise it. However, the seller central page doesn’t reference the duplicate account and so I cant make any statement about it if I don’t know what is being referenced…

I have submitted a help request and received automatic replies and closed which clearly show that the requests haven’t been read by someone.
Can anyone shed some light on how I get help with this issue?

Thanks!

Tags: Seller Central
39 replies
39 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_aeiNGtQ3R9fPD
In reply to: Seller_ECWTBoSqlqFZd’s post

Hi, the other account in my case which is the same as yours was referenced in the deactivation email you will have recieved. In my case the account being linked to mine was actually mine if that makes sense. Bit of a nitemare to get it rectified mind you

user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

several reported instances on here of this the last week
do you have a global account ?
if so, go to each site in turn and check there is no info / verification / deactivation on these sites

user profile
Seller_VJ4XoAkjDpjPH

Hello @Wragby,

This is Abella from Amazon and would help you with your questions.

I understand that you need help to reactivate your account as it has been deactivated due to the relations with another account.

@Luskyporium @The_Little_Shop thank you for inputs, as advised please go through all the marketplaces like US, Japan and check the reason of de-activation and try to reactivate it. Once your other marketplace account is reactivated you can submit your appeal from your UK account by clickin on Submit additional information and confirm that policy violations in other market place account has been addressed.

Further, If you have more questions about our Multiple Account Policy, please go through our “Selling Policies and Seller Code of Conduct.

If you have further questions, kindly keep up posted, Seller forums community and I are here to support.

Regards,
Abella.

user profile
Seller_EHYOwAkoZV3Hb

“I don’t have an other seller accounts”

If you don’t have any other accounts, why do you need to know what the other account is?

user profile
Seller_yk3kzHpjMMa4B

Hi @Wragby ,

I am Mary here to assist you.

From your post we understand that you need help with the account reactivation.

Thank you @The_Little_Shop and @Luskyporium for your inputs.

As correctly mentioned by @Abella_Amazon, please go through all the marketplaces like US, Japan and check the reason for account de-activation.

We would like to help you with more information, Could you please share the first and last performance notification that was sent when your account was deactivated from team?

You can find the detailed information by following the below pathway for the other market places

Seller central > Performance > Performance notifications

This will give us more clarity on the problem so we can help you better.

For any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us as are always here to assist you.

Regards,

Mary.

user profile
Seller_ECWTBoSqlqFZd

Hi @Mary_Amazon and @Abella_Amazon. I have been through all my marketplaces and ensured there is nothing missing.
I have just received another email saying that:

To reactivate your account, please provide evidence that you have never owned a separate account and believe this deactivation was in error by providing supporting documentation. This includes but is not limited to any authorized or unauthorized relationship through a third-party company or evidence of account compromise. If we cannot substantiate the claim, your account will not be reinstated.

How can I provide evidence that I don’t have something!!! This is ridiculous, no one has contacted me (despite requesting in my responses). My account has been suspended for something I haven’t done and I must provide evidence that I don’t own something I don’t own!!!

user profile
Seller_OzNi7bpdncfnX

Hello @Wragby,

This is Wade from Amazon here to assist.

The posts in this thread indicates your account was deactivated for being related to another account and you have still not been able to appeal this deactivation.

It sounds though you may have opted for global registration which allows sellers to create selling accounts in multiple Amazon stores worldwide through one registration application. You can log into all of the accounts using a single email address and password because the accounts are connected and use single sign-on in seller central. You might believe you only have one account because you only need one set of login information, but if you enrolled in more than one region, that may not necessarily be the case.

To resolve your issue, you must login to each marketplace from the drop down in seller central and navigate to the performance notifications to see any outstanding issues.

Once you find the issue and remediate it and the related account is reactivated, you may then come back to your primary account and request reactivation as well. Once reactivated you can go ahead and close any other marketplaces you do not wish to sell in.

Kindly post in the same thread if you need more assistance we’d be more than happy to assist you

Regards,
Wade.

user profile
Seller_ECWTBoSqlqFZd

Thanks @Wade_Amazon. So, I have been asked to provide a letter of authorisation. As a sole
Trader, I have to submit a letter from myself that authorises me to sell on Amazon signed my me. I have looked on the forums and submitted a letter from me saying that the names person (me) is authorised by me to sell on Amazon. This is crazy!
I have done this but it was rejected as “we were unable to verify some of your primary contact information” and that the letter is an “invalid document”. I can’t contact Amazon help as my account is deactivated. I am going around in circles!
This whole situation is mad.

user profile
Seller_mEkJWzrwPpTYi

Hello @Wragby ,

I’m Jordan from Amazon. I’ll be glad to assist you.

I gather that your account has been deactivated for being found related to another account.

Generally, if an account is deactivated for being found associated with another account, a Letter of Authorization (LOA) will not be asked. If you have been asked to provide that document, kindly share the screenshot in the same thread, so that we can look into it and help you further.

Like @Wade_Amazon mentioned,

Recommending you to follow these steps to get your account reinstated.

Regards,
Jordan.

user profile
Seller_ECWTBoSqlqFZd
Go to original post