user profile
Sign in
user profile

Your account has been deactivated

by Seller_NW1QdvA5aXuvN

Hello,

Your Amazon seller account has been deactivated and your listings have been removed from the UK and all EU marketplaces. Please continue to ship open orders and respond to customer inquiries to avoid further impact to your account.

Why did this happen?
We have taken this measure because we became aware of activity on your account that is not in compliance with our policies. We require that sellers act fairly and honestly on Amazon to ensure a safe buying and selling experience. All sellers must provide accurate information to Amazon and our customers at all times. To learn more about our Seller Code of Conduct, go to: https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/help/hub/reference/G1801

Remember: it’s the responsibility of each Amazon seller to ensure they are compliant with all applicable laws and you should seek professional advice if you are unsure of your obligations.

How do I reactivate my account?
To reactivate your account, submit the following information:

1. Confirmation of the country of establishment of your business - this is the country in which your legal entity is incorporated or you are resident if you are a private individual;

2. An explanation of why the country of your Merchant Business Address does not, or has not, reflected your country of establishment, https://sellercentral.amazon.de/sw/SSR/BusinessKYCInfo/spaDashboard/;

3. Any documentary evidence supporting the above explanation.
    Submit this information by clicking “Reactivate your account” on the banner at the top of your “Account Health” page and following the instructions provided: https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com /performance/dashboard

Hello
I received an e-mail from Amazon like this and my account was suspended.
Unfortunately, all my other markets were also suspended.
What exactly is the reason?

Tags: Account Health, Deactivated, Suspended
88 replies
88 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Maja_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_NW1QdvA5aXuvN’s post

Hello!

Let me transfer your thread to UK Account Health Category for better assistance.

Best,
Maja

user profile
Seller_9GGqC58yUgrbI

Hello,

Do you ship via FBA in PAN-EU? If so, do you have all 7 VAT numbers?

In which country is your company registered?

Other sellers have experienced the same problem :

user profile
Seller_bi8rGHHcLpoVs

Are you resident in the UK? If not, did you hold stock in the UK? Just wondering, with all the issues overseas sellers appear to be having with VAT, were you VAT registered?

user profile
Seller_TBs3a5Cg40dlP

Hello, why has my account been deactivated.

I am yet to sell anything on Amazon, I am unsure to how any compliance has been broken?

Kind regards

user profile
Seller_Jx4Q97lulgNX5

Hi,

I am facing the same issue. This is happening because of VAT issues. My company is based in UK and I am personally based in Germany. I believe mistakenly my listing offers has been turned on to sell in EU marketplaces. In this case, I need to register for VAT. Unfortunately I can’t check or undo now as account is deactivated. I only sell in UK and I don’t have to register for VAT until I touched 85k pounds threshold.

user profile
Seller_yk3kzHpjMMa4B

Hello @ASL_SHOP_LTD,

I am Mary here to assist you.

I understand you require assistance with reactivation of your selling account.

From the post above, team is clearly stating that you haven’t provided the requested information, the reason for which your account has been deactivated. In order to reactivate your account you need to submit the requested documents and accurate information mentioned in the above performance notification.

All Sellers on Amazon Stores are required to meet the compliance requirements stipulated by the law. VAT registration requirements vary from region to region in Europe, and you need to submit a valid VAT number in a timely manner on the Stores where the VAT obligation is generated, and make sure that the VAT number you submitted complies with the business registration name on the Seller Central. At the same time, please keep in mind your account number and password (if applicable) registered on the HMRC website to ensure that you can manage it yourself and view relevant tax materials timely.

The following information will help you to learn more about legal entity:

Individual: You must only choose this legal entity if you do not sell for profit. Individual sellers may list unwanted personal items, such as old DVDs or books.

UK Sole Proprietor: This legal entity is for any commercial individual who sells for profit. A Sole Proprietorship is registered with Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC). There is no legal distinction between the owner and the business.

State-owned: A business that is either wholly or partially owned and operated by a government.

Publicly-listed: A business with shares listed on a stock exchange for public trading.

Privately-owned (such as Limited, Partnership, International Sole Proprietor): A business controlled and operated by private individuals.

Charity: Incorporated or non-incorporated tax-exempt body.

For further assistance do reach out to support team by clicking here

Please review the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement help page for more information.

The forums community and I are here to support you. Please let us know how we can help you from this point forward.

Best Regards,

Mary

user profile
Seller_DROodOAYHftnc

I really don’t know, but can you not just let it go dormant as long as long as all are set to inactive.
I guess there may be more to it than that though ?

user profile
Seller_D59sukg3PflcJ

Hi @ASL_SHOP_LTD

This Aksh from Amazon, here to assist you concerns.

From the above post we understand that you will be needing additional guidance for the issue in hand.

We have transferred your concern to a skilled team for further assistance. We request your patience while the team looks into your issue.

Please post on the thread for any further queries. We are here to support you.

Regards,
Aksh.

user profile
Seller_NW1QdvA5aXuvN

@The_Little_Shop
I have provided all the documents.
And I got an email like this
"Hello,

We are currently reviewing the information that you have provided. We will contact you as soon as we have completed this review or if we need any further information.

We cannot give you an exact deadline, but our team is working hard to complete verification as soon as possible.

The Amazon Payments Team"

Who is “The Amazon Payments Team” team?
So is it just about payment?
Or are they the team to reactivate my account?

user profile
Seller_RyBiR05Djvp7V

Hello @ASL_SHOP_LTD,

This is Amelia from Amazon to assist you.

Glad to hear that your payments account has been activated. However now you need to reactivate your Selling account.

We recommend you following the latest notification regarding the account reactivation steps via Seller Account > Performance > Performance Notifications.

As stated above, for any questions further you can use this link to reach out to the support.

You can also reach out to Support team by following the below pathway:
Help > Get support > selling on amazon > click on (Or, browse for your issue in the menu) > your account > other account issues > choose the contact method (Email, phone, chat)

The forums community and I are here to support you. Feel free to post any further queries you have.

Regards,
Amelia

Go to original post