user profile
Sign in
user profile

Help setting up, been deactivated

by Seller_HEP1qNgXQdX3D

Hi,
PLEASE HELP!?!?
Right long story tried to make short. Basically I’ve set up a new amazon seller account,email and have registered a new business. This company is called JLIT TRADING LTD. This seemed to be up and running ok I just needed to find some products ready to sell. so I found a couple of products and went on amazon seller central and my account was deactivated. The reason was that I already had a company called sazzjazzy. I didn’t remember this so panicked as thought that I’d been hacked or something set up in my name without me knowing etc. after looking into it a bit and trying to remember, it came back to me. I set up sazzjazzy well I went to set it up but at the time I didn’t have a business set up or the appropriate paperwork to hand so I stopped the sign up process. I didn’t carry it on so I assumed that this account wasn’t set up but it was. I’ve now been deactivated from both accounts. sazzjazzy account says it does not have enough info to reactivate this account wont tell me what I need. i have been told that i need to activate this account in order to close it and therefore be able to use JLIT TRADING. i have done a video call verification but got an email back saying " we regret to inform you that we were unable to verify your identity and the documents you provided during the video call verification. your account will be deactivated and you will not be eligible to sell on amazon" I cant see anywhere to set up another video call and the “call me now” option doesn’t allow me to receive a call it just says internal failure. i can only try the phone option from my jlit trading account it doesn’t even have a option to call from sazzjazzy account. every time i send an email it just replies saying that the case is closed because my account is deactivated. i know its my fault and got myself in a mess but its an honest mistake and really feel like not getting any help from amazon at all. just going round in circles with it all getting the same generic answers from amazon and not actually answering my pleas for help. basically i need to reactivate a account which as far as i know was never fully active in order to close it down so mi can use my new seller account. I’m at my wits end any help would be massively appreciated.

Tags: Deactivated
42 replies
42 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc
In reply to: Seller_HEP1qNgXQdX3D’s post

You need to reactivate the first account

If you can’t, you won’t be able to sell on Amazon

user profile
Seller_4XZrl7isjt4Xg

So much going on here.

This is a big issue.

1. You can’t request another video
  2. You can’t use a different account to get the 1st reinstated
  3. Yes they will auto-close cases

Sadly this is what happens most times.

So … You have to figure out why you didn’t pass verification

1. Did your ID match EXACTLY with Seller Central?
  2. Did you Utility match EXACTLY with Seller Central?
user profile
Seller_HEP1qNgXQdX3D

ok, i would of set up the jlit trading one with the same id and that was ok for 2 weeks or so. so a bit weird. it says the usual 1-2 day’s to reply so will again wait and see what the say. thanks for your help i may well need some more

user profile
Seller_k6eoEUabo3Exy

Hello @Sazzjazzy,

This is Noor from Amazon to assist you.

Thanks for providing the details here.

As mentioned that both the accounts are yours, please submit an appeal following the performance notification on account deactivation and provide supporting documentation to show that you no longer have relation with this account.

You will have to provide the above details, stating that you no longer own the account and provide details that the accounts are no longer related with each other. The proof of documents that can be attached are available as well.

OR

Kindly reactivate the account ‘sazzjazzy’ and once the account has been reactivated, you can proceed with reactivating your other account.

Additionally you can also create a case with our partner team and describe the issue in detail through the help section of seller central.

Do let us know if you need any further assistance in this regard. The forums community and I are here to assist you.

Thanks & Regards,
Noor

user profile
Seller_HEP1qNgXQdX3D

Just feels like I’m going round in circles the sazzjazzy account says invalid under account info but the jlit one doesn’t seems to be set up fine. I keep telling them that sazzjazzy wasn’t set up in the first place but get the same crappy automatic response. Getting so stressed out about it all

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post