user profile
Sign in
user profile

Re activating my account

by Seller_AC0wxwmfN0zNs

When following performance notifications it doesn’t give a link to send in company information to reactivate my account. The only option is to go into one section of the categories and once I send in evidence a bot replies saying its in the wrong channel, but there’s nowhere else to send it.

Tags: Account Health
22 replies
22 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_DROodOAYHftnc
In reply to: Seller_AC0wxwmfN0zNs’s post

@Abella_Amazon @Kavi_Amazon
Duplicate thread

You already have a long thread going with lots of replies - maybe stick to the one thread, because if people start replying here as well it gets confusing, and repeating ourselves.

user profile
Seller_wQ3htKyU885lu

Hello @ASC_E-COMMERCE ,

I’m Susie from Amazon, here to assist you.

From your post, we understand that you need help with reactivation of your selling account.

However, for better understanding of the issue, I would request you to share the recent performance notification that you received from the team, please take a screenshot of it and attach it to the same thread, so that we can go through it and provide more insights on the same.

For any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us as we are always here to help you.

Regards,

Susie

user profile
Seller_NW1QdvA5aXuvN

i have the same error.
They say send the documents here.
I can’t open any case.
I can’t write an appeal

user profile
Seller_pKdF0dnvoraDu

Hello @ASC_E-COMMERCE,

Virgil here to assist.

Thank you for providing insight into your current account status. My goal is to give you further guidance on the next steps.

We understand that you are unable to submit more information as the option to do so, is disabled.

The verification team might have provided an alternative option, to submit the requested information by directly replying to the email.

We would recommend you to kindly check your performance notification emails, to see if you have received this option and provide the requested information via direct reply to the email.

The forums community and I are here to support you. Please let us know how we can help you from this point forward.

Best Regards,
Virgil.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post