user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account erroneously suspended

by Seller_9ImBEGqOxcZqR

Amazon have once again decided to suspend my seller account because they think I have a ‘separate account Florinaisacov which was enforced for violating one of our policies’. I have told them that it has nothing to do with me and they have deactivated my account in error and they just keep repeating the same thing. How do I refute their evidence when I don’t know what their evidence is? How do I prove that I don’t own this account?

Tags:
57 replies
Most helpful reply
user profile
Seller_9ImBEGqOxcZqR
In reply to: Seller_9ImBEGqOxcZqR’s post

So a week after our last appeal was rejected and having submitted no further appeals because I couldn’t find out what they wanted, Amazon have reactivated us! As random and unprompted as our deactivation.

No explanation has been given as to why we were deactivated or why we have been reactivated.

For anyone ever in this position reading this, my advice is to do nothing. You can’t affect the process and you’ll just waste your time. Hopefully it will sort itself out!

I’m glad I didn’t pay for a mediator.

Jump to reply
57 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_qZO3ZCjoBXEeL

Do you use any account Virtual Assistant? Shared or 3rd party Prep Centre/Returns Address/Fulfilment Centre services? Managed/Shared Virtual Offices? Shared premises? Are any of your account operators or directors linked to another business with an Amazon account? Think of any possible area that could be linked then explain why it isn’t.

user profile
Maja_Amazon

Hello Aspect1!

I am transferring your thread to Account Health Category for better assistance.

Regards,
Maja

user profile
Seller_iDiUaLCsDRE0K

Hi @Aspect1,

Pia here, to assist with your concerns.

I understand your query is related to the account deactivation where your selling account is found to be in relation with another Selling Account named

In order to reactivate your account, you need to get the primary account/related account

reactivated and then you can send an appeal from your account to activate your account.

As you are mentioning that you are not aware of the related account, kindly do a thorough investigation as mentioned by @PeterB

and work in identifying the related Selling Account.
Once the related account is reactivated, you can submit an appeal from account informating that the related account is activated.

OR

You need to submit documents proving that your account is not related to any other Selling Account. You can seek assistance from our partner team by clicking here

Please continue to post any relevant information in relation to this topic so it can be addressed at a later time.

Regards,

Pia

user profile
Seller_la04WA11FdDnu

Hello @Aspect1

This is Art from Amazon to assist you.

I understand that you need assistance in documents required to reactivate your selling account.

If the account related is once owned by you but now you no longer own it now then you can prove it by submitting supporting documentation such as sales deed, purchase agreement, business transfer agreement, contract termination, etc.

In the case, where you are not aware of the account which have been found related to then we would recommend you to submit a detailed explanation as an appeal by visiting Account Health Dashboard > Submit New Information.

Please refer to the video modules Understanding Multiple Account Policy and Addressing Multiple Account Policy Violations available in our Seller University before you submit an appeal.

If you need any further assistance, you can post here so that we can help you.

Regards,
Art.

user profile
Seller_3yhYGU61cigbH

Do the Amazon Mods actually read the threads?

user profile
Seller_f5cnodyVjLD4S

Hi,

This is the offending account which appears to be active Florinaisacov

See one of their listings B008OJFY4G which leads you to

https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/floisa_48 and

https://www.onbuy.com/gb/shop/florina-isacov/

Florinaisacov appears to be based in Crewe England. As the account is not suspended an explained link ie inventory, phone number typo etc…. Should help get your account reinstated.

I hope this helps you.

user profile
Seller_9ImBEGqOxcZqR

The battle has moved to LinkedIn:

Post | Feed | LinkedIn

user profile
Seller_9ImBEGqOxcZqR

And now they’ve suspended me again because I’m associated with Diggers Garden Products! How can I even get deactivated when I’m already deactivated? And who the hell are these people? And why will no one at Amazon speak to me? I think I’m moving to Ebay, I’ve had enough of this.

Most helpful reply
user profile
Seller_9ImBEGqOxcZqR

So a week after our last appeal was rejected and having submitted no further appeals because I couldn’t find out what they wanted, Amazon have reactivated us! As random and unprompted as our deactivation.

No explanation has been given as to why we were deactivated or why we have been reactivated.

For anyone ever in this position reading this, my advice is to do nothing. You can’t affect the process and you’ll just waste your time. Hopefully it will sort itself out!

I’m glad I didn’t pay for a mediator.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post