user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account suspended since 5th January

by Seller_CGDotLqYQJx94

I was deactivated at the beginning of January and have followed instruction since then and now stuck with no answers. Can anyone help? I have changed my legal identity to Sole Trader, put my HMRC utr number, I sent a letter for authorisation but as I’m the only account person this was just for me. Also I got Llyods bank to send me some statements in the post, which took a while and then uploaded those, this is a personal account but with JakJakhome named within the account. I’m so stuck I was advised to raise a case which was answered automatic and now 7 days have lapsed with no other feedback to reinstate. I have £200 stuck in funds.
I’d love to get back selling but this is so frustrating.

Tags: Bank account
23 replies
23 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc
In reply to: Seller_CGDotLqYQJx94’s post

So just to check, as a sole trader , it should only be your name - not your trading name
If you go to settings - account info - identity information , does it say sole proprietor and your own name - not your trading name ie jakjak

Likewise, if the bank account is in your name, the statement needs to match - not changed to jakjak

user profile
Seller_aLk5FfP2racDU

Hello @Jak_Jak_Home1,

This is Xeno from Amazon to help you with your concerns.

We understand your concern about the account deactivation. Let’s work together in finding the solution.

In this kind of cases our team would request you for information in order to verify the identity of the seller in order to continue selling on Amazon selling platform.

We would have really loved to help you with the next steps, but it would be much appreciated if you could help us with the Performance Notification that you have received from the team in order to assist you further with the best possible resolution.

The forums community and I are here to support you. Please let us know how we can help you from this point forward.

Regards,
Xeno

user profile
Seller_CGDotLqYQJx94

I don’t think I saw a performance notification but before Christmas 2 orders thwart my delivery performance

1. 13/1/22 despatched 2 days late as I changed from Royal Mail to Evri ( Strikes). Delivered by promised time.
  2. 20/12/22 despatched 1 day late and sent by Evri. Delivered by time frame.
    I have measures in place to make sure this doesn’t happen again.
    My 30 day performance was within the criteria for this period.
user profile
Seller_CGDotLqYQJx94

Thank you ‘The Little Shop’
I’ve checked the Performance notifications now, thank you for pointing these out, it looks like I was deactivated because of the registration was incorrect as individual ?

I did change this to sole trader but Jak Jak Home Sole Trader rather than Jayne Sturdy, it isn’t letting me change it though? There is no edit button anymore.

user profile
Seller_aLk5FfP2racDU

Hello @Jak_Jak_Home1,

First of all, I would like to thank @The_Little_Shop for the valuable insights shared on the post.

We are really glad that you were able to review the Performance Notification that has been sent to you by the team at the time of deactivation. In order to for your selling account to be reactivated, we would request you to go ahead and follow the steps mentioned in the Performance Notification to verify your identity information in a proper manner and the next course of action that has to be implemented.

In case you still have any further queries, please help us with the Performance Notification that you have received so that we can review it for you and help you with the best possible resolution.

Thank you for your post. I hope my response is beneficial towards your business.

Regards,
Xeno

user profile
Seller_CGDotLqYQJx94

Dear Xeno
Is there any help you can give me? I have no edit button to re send the information, I have £200 in funds that I am unable to retrieve and I would like to start selling again please. I’m feeling frustrated with this system.
I loved selling on Amazon and I would like to sell again. I don’t think I have done anything incorrect.
I am a sole trader with a bank account in the name of Mrs J C Sturdy, my business name is Jak Jak Home. My sole trader name is Mrs Jayne C Sturdy.
Please help.
Many thanks

user profile
Seller_CGDotLqYQJx94
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_aLk5FfP2racDU

Hello @Jak_Jak_Home1,

We’re glad that you were able to go ahead an edit the name on your pubic display successfully.

We would request you to go ahead and raise a case with our team by informing them that you were able to make changes on the public display name, so that they can help you with the next course of action in order to reactivate your selling account.

Thank you for your post. I hope my response is beneficial towards your business.

Regards,
Xeno

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post